Monday, June 16, 2008

is this normal?



Thom and I were driving around town the other day. Our conversation went something like this:


"Mom, we have to go to Tammy's right now and get my Speed Racer cars okay?"

"Well, I don't think Tammy is home right now. Maybe we can go over later tonight. Right now we have to go home and start making dinner. Daddy will be home soon."

"I think Tammy is probably home, so let's go now."

"We will get your cars, but I'm not going until I call Tammy and make sure she is home. What do you want for dinner?"

"I really think she is home."

"Thom, Tammy likes to run errands in the day and she is gone a lot. I am quite sure she is gone."

"That's nonsense."

Pause

"Did you just say 'That's nonsense'?"

"Yes, that's nonsense."

"Umm, I think you better not talk until we get home, Smarty Pants."

Silence

"Mom, I want a milk shake for dinner."



Nonsense?


Here's what's new at Secondsister:

1 comment:

annie said...

That photo and dialogue gave me a good laugh! Thanks! He's super smart and funny. I love it!